VajraVenus
Please log in or register to post in the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VajraVenus
Please log in or register to post in the forum.
VajraVenus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games & GAMES!!!

3 posters

Go down

Games & GAMES!!! Empty Games & GAMES!!!

Post by LadyMiki Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:42 am

I always love this game. You have to figure out what items to use for you to proceed. also very nice graphics and cute. Also this guy is funny.........in youtube. Follow him or subscribe "PewDiePie"
LadyMiki
LadyMiki

Back to top Go down

Games & GAMES!!! Empty Re: Games & GAMES!!!

Post by LadyMiki Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:17 am

Memories ^_^

Games & GAMES!!! Screen10
LadyMiki
LadyMiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrailia Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Starcraft! Very Happy

it's quite a challenge, and i'm rusty now.
BUT it's still fun
Pyrailia
Pyrailia
Admin

https://vajravenus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BenchMitt Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:56 am

Dwarf Fortress is amazing. Imagine getting to make a country from the ground up, and watching the world grow up around you. The best part is the game generates its own history, so you get a different game each playthrough.

Analogue: A Hate Story. This game changed my opinions on feminism, and was an interesting look into the atmospheres created in a truly misogynistic culture. If you're looking for a game to expand your cognition about repression, pick it up.

Hotline: Miami. This one I've not gotten to play yet, but I've heard great things. It explores the nature of violence in video games, and in human nature in general, all wrapped in an 8 bit environment. To paraphrase the game, "Do you like hurting people? Why?"

If traditional games count, Dungeons and Dragons. I despise the 'classic dungeon', wherein the characters enter a dungeon, run around and kill random level-appropriate monsters, face a few simple traps, and get money at the end. We go inventive on this SOB. Why visit a dungeon that's simple when you can visit a dungeon based off of the Alice and Wonderland cartoon? Why have a villain who's boring/cliched to death (slave lords, evil goddess avatar, etc.), when you can make your own (our DM is running a racial terrorist, I'm making a fiendish group of zealots/scientists, and another friend is making ALIENS)?
BenchMitt
BenchMitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrailia Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:28 am

so Kadashi has introduced me to a new game, Onigiri:
http://onigiri.cyberstep.com/
Games & GAMES!!! Onigiri-logo640-temporary

looks okay. graphics aren't quite as nice as scarlet blade, but i'm giving it a chance. oh yeah, the menu music is really upbeat and nice to listen to.
Pyrailia
Pyrailia
Admin

https://vajravenus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum